Now you can get your favorite Symphony V85 smartphone with special GP offer, Free Mug (each) and EMI. So hurry up and visit your nearest Grameenphone Centre to get Symphony V85 at 6990 Tk with free Mug.
Symphony V85 at 6990 Tk Offer Detail:
- Offer is Valid for All GP Pre paid & Postpaid (Except GPPP & VP)
- EMI (Equal Monthly Installment) offer is applicable up for to 6 months. EMI amount starts at 1,165 Taka. No extra charge or interest is applicable for EMI. Applicable card are: Standard Chartered Bank, The City Bank Amex, Eastern Bank Ltd, DBBL, BRAC
- Customers will have to tag their newly purchased Symphony V85 Smartphone with GP connection to avail the relevant offers, customers have to type Feb1 and send to 5050 for 500MB Free internet (7 days validity)
- To avail GP Offer, customers have to type FS1 and send to 5050. Offer activation charge is BDT 250 (VAT & SD applicable) for 140 minutes GP-GP Talk time +1.4GB data+140 SMS. Offer validity is 30 Days. Customers can avail 5 times in 6 months.
- Tagging option is for 2 months but if any customer tagged in on 59th days then he/she can avail for next 2 months
- Customer will get a confirmation SMS for valid tagging instantly after opt in
- Bonus balance check:
Prepaid: Purchased Data balance can check by dialing “567# & Bonus data balance can check by dialing *566*13#, Voice can check by dialing *566*22# and SMS can check by dialing*566*18#
Postpaid: Type: BP and send to 4777.
- Extra usage fee of BDT 0.01/10KB applicable for volume based packs.
- For Prepaid Customers extra usage fee will be applicable up to 200MB.
- No extra usage capping for postpaid customers extra usage fee will be .01/10KB till expiry date
- If a customer does not renew the offer within 30 days, he/she will be deactivated automatically. There will be no Auto renewal feature
- 3% Supplementary duty (SD)and 15% VAT including SD is applicable on all charges
- For multiple tagging by same user, first valid tagging will be considered and campaign benefit will be applicable. After valid tagging, bundle should be maintained
- For details customers can call 121 ( charge applicable)